Five Things I Know About YOU
- You’ve got more talent & skill than you give yourself credit.
- You want more from life, but can't clearly define what ‘more’ looks like.
- You’re ready to take action, but aren't sure where to start.
- You’ve tried approaches on your own, but soon found yourself right back where you started.
- The voices in your head keep saying you’re not ready, yet.
Do these sound familiar?
Below are three things you should do right now!
#1 - Get excited about your future!
Together, everyone achieves more!
Who's on your team? A handful of doubters? People sharing cautious tales of warning?
Enlist my help & separate fact from feeling. You'll learn to eliminate your roadblocks & embrace success! I believe you can do anything you set your mind to & I'm ready to help you create a bright future.
Let me show you how it's possible!
#3 - Grab a free resource!
You already catch glimpses of it - but you want more of it, on the daily!
What is it? Happiness!
Grab Your How-To Guide to Boost Happiness.
It's free & waiting for you below!
Oh yeah, this is an About Me page...
below are some things you might be wondering about me
Who are you?
I'm Penny Casselman - Hi, there!
Over the years I've come to embrace these two beliefs:
1. Everyone's journey is unique. Even if we both happen to arrive at the same destination - your path looks different than mine.
2. Life is what you make of it. So showing up every day with armfuls of gratitude, optimism, & joy – no brainer! I know life is short & can change in an instant. That's why I'm using my talents to inspire & help women live a life they love - as much as I love key lime pie ice cream! And that's a lot!
Why am I for you?
Because you're not where you want to be.
Look, you're capable & closer to your goals than you realize!
Let me help you embrace your strengths, find your happy, & get excited about your future!
Wanna know more about me?
here are 10 random & interesting facts
1. I'm about as Midwest as you get. I grew up in Fort Wayne, Indiana - a decent-sized city. My dad's side of the family - Eastcoast & white collar. My mom's side of the family - Midwest & farmers. During the school year, I'd hang with friends at the mall, have sleepovers, & play Putt-Putt. During the summer, I'd hang out on the farm where I learned to crochet with my Grandma, drove a tractor to help my uncle till his fields, & climbed trees to help my aunt pick cherries. I couldn't imagine a better childhood.
2. I'm a firm believer that everything has a place & there's a place for everything. And sometimes that place is Goodwill.
3. I love running the dishwasher - like, a lot. I think for these two reasons: 1) I like my kitchen to sparkle! Clean Kitchen = Happy Penny & 2) As an adult, I lived for 12 years without a dishwasher. Now that I have one - I'm so full of gratitude, I want it to always feel useful.
4. I'm a sucker for inspirational quotes. They're often the little nugget of insight I need to get me back on track - quickly - when I'm feeling 'less than' on any given day. Some of my favs?
Everything is Figureoutable. - Marie Forleo
Feed fear a suckit-sandwich. - Jen Sincero
Don't wait until you're confident to show up. Show up until you're confident. - Jasmine Star
5. My car has vanity plates that read UCHOOSE. A little bourgeois - I know – but they’re a powerful reminder for me. You see, I embrace the idea that ‘You Choose’ your reaction to every.single.situation. To say otherwise is surrendering your power & living a life full of frustration & blame. And that's no way to live.
6. When I was 8 - I lost my mom to breast cancer. Fast forward 37 years - & I received the same diagnosis. To say this hit me like a ton of bricks would be an understatement. I'm happy to say that today I'm strong, healthy, & know I have a long life ahead of me. Every day I'm thankful for the medical advances in cancer care & grateful that I have an opportunity to make a positive impact in this world & help do the same for you.
7. I (heart) cereal - it's been my go-to breakfast my entire life. In my youth, it was either Life or Frosted Flakes. But they had to sit in milk until soggy - don't judge. As an adult, it's Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal (I call it Twigs) with a heaping scoop of fresh blueberries. DELISH! Side note - I'll often choose this for dinner.
8. Growing up, my dad would get primo parking spots - Always. We just expected it - & 95% of the time it happened. Fast forward to me driving & I had the same result. To this day, we refer to it as "The Casselman Spot." To me, this is proof that thoughts become things. The universe listens to you - so I'm careful with what I ask. Because I know - eventually it comes true.
9. I’m not a rags-to-riches story & most of my life I played it safe. I didn’t break any laws as a teen. I went to a top university after high school & received a BA in Psychology with a minor in Biology. Then – one year later - I went back to school & received an MBA with a marketing concentration. On the daily - I’m using a fraction of my studied disciplines. If I can make a change later in life - so can you.
10. Every day I work to inspire & help as many women as I can - just like you - boost confidence, eliminate excuses, & embrace change. You'll feel empowered, brave, & valued as you work to create a life you love!
Let's work together and make it happen - for YOU.