It takes courage to embrace & announce that "I'm Fine" isn't fine anymore. Congrats! You're already miles ahead of everyone else in creating change.
Here's what else I know about you...
5 Things I Know About YOU
- You’re more talented & capable than you give yourself credit
- You’re worried in 12 months your life will look the same
- You’ve attempted change on your own – but nothing's stuck
- You’re closer to your goals than you think
- You want more from life - but you're not sure where to start
Do these sound familiar?
Below are 3 things you should do right now.
1. Get my free booklet “21 Ways to Reduce Stress, in 10 minutes or less”
When you pile stress on top of any change situation, you’ve got the perfect storm for going nowhere. That combo allows self-doubt, indecision, & fear to take the helm. Remove those distractions & explore how 10-minute activities can immediately provide a few moments of relief & relaxation. Ahh - doesn't that sound delightful? Get your FREE booklet here.
2. Sign up for a free 30-minute discovery call!
Deciding when to hire a life coach is a big deal! And there’s only one way to know how I can help you – let’s chat! I want you to be confident in your decision & this is my way of saying Thank You for considering me as your coach. Honored - truly. Schedule your FREE 30-minute discovery call here.
3. Confidently pursue your goals!
One week at a time! Sign up for my exclusive weekly email here. Get inspired, gain insights, & implement tips that help you crush the week ahead. YOU GOT THIS!
Oh yeah, this is an About Me page...
Below are some things you're probably wondering about me
Who are you?
I'm Penny Casselman - Hi, there!
Over the years I've come to embrace these two beliefs:
1. Everyone's journey is unique. Even if we both happen to arrive at the same destination - your path looks different than mine.
2. Life is what you make of it. So showing up every day with armfuls of gratitude, optimism, & joy – no brainer! I know life is short & can change in an instant. That's why I'm using my talents to inspire & help women live a life they love - as much as I love caramel sea salt ice cream! And that's a lot! :-)
Why am I for you?
Because you're not where you want to be - yet. I also know you're smart, capable, & closer to your goals than you realize! I'll help you boost confidence, eliminate excuses, & embrace change.
You're ready to lay the foundation for massive success - consider me your secret weapon to Make.It.Happen.
It’s time to create and live a life you love! Let's chat.
Wanna know more about me?
Here are 10 random & interesting facts.
1. I'm about as Midwest as you get. I grew up in Fort Wayne, Indiana - a decent-sized city. My dad's side of the family - Eastcoast & white collar. My mom's side of the family - Midwest & farmers. During the school year, I'd hang with friends at the mall, have sleepovers, & play Putt-Putt. During the summer, I'd hang out on the farm where I learned to crochet with my Grandma, drove a tractor to help my uncle till his fields, & climbed trees to help my aunt pick cherries. I couldn't imagine a better childhood.
2. I'm a firm believer that everything has a place & there's a place for everything. And sometimes that place is Goodwill.
3. I love running the dishwasher - like, a lot. I think for these two reasons: 1) I like my kitchen to sparkle! Clean Kitchen = Happy Penny & 2) As an adult, I lived for 12 years without a dishwasher. Now that I have one - I'm so full of gratitude, I want it to always feel useful.
4. I'm a sucker for inspirational quotes. They're often the little nugget of insight I need to get me back on track - quickly - when I'm feeling 'less than' on any given day. Some of my favs?
Everything is Figureoutable. - Marie Forleo
Feed fear a suckit-sandwich. - Jen Sincero
Don't wait until you're confident to show up. Show up until you're confident. - Jasmine Star
5. My car has vanity plates that read UCHOOSE. A little bourgeois - I know – but they’re a powerful reminder for me. You see, I embrace the idea that ‘You Choose’ your reaction to every.single.situation. To say otherwise is surrendering your power & living a life full of frustration & blame. And that's no way to live.
6. When I was 8 - I lost my mom to breast cancer. Fast forward 37 years - & I received the same diagnosis. To say this hit me like a ton of bricks would be an understatement. I'm happy to say that today I'm strong, healthy, & know I have a long life ahead of me. Every day I'm thankful for the medical advances in cancer care & grateful that I have an opportunity to make a positive impact in this world & help do the same for you.
7. I (heart) cereal - it's been my go-to breakfast my entire life. In my youth, it was either Life or Frosted Flakes. But they had to sit in milk until soggy - Don't judge. As an adult, it's Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal (I call it Twigs) with a heaping scoop of fresh blueberries. DELISH! Side note - I'll often choose this for dinner.
8. Growing up, my dad would get primo parking spots - Always. We just expected it - & 95% of the time it happened. Fast forward to me driving & I had the same result. To this day, we refer to it as "The Casselman Spot." To me, this is proof that thoughts become things. The universe listens to you - so I'm careful with what I ask. Because I know - eventually it comes true.
9. I’m not a rags-to-riches story & most of my life I played it safe. I didn’t break any laws as a teen. I went to a top university after high school & received a BA in Psychology with a minor in Biology. Then – one year later - I went back to school & received an MBA with a marketing concentration. On the daily - I’m using a fraction of my studied disciplines. If I can make a change later in life - so can you.
10. Every day I work to inspire & help as many women as I can - just like you - boost confidence, eliminate excuses, & embrace change. You'll feel empowered, brave, & valued as you work to create a life you love!
Let's chat & Make.It.Happen. - for YOU.